We want you to be completely satisfied with your giclee print - now and in the future.
These are some of the questions people have asked us over the years.
– Chip & Opal
Our printer, Hunter Editions, is one of the best in the world. They guarantee their prints for 100 years with normal use.
NOTE: Do not put a giclee over a gas stove because the fumes can blotch the giclee.
Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
It takes our printer a couple of weeks to make your print to the size you order. Also, Chip needs time to approve, sign, and number it.
If you’d like to receive one of my prints in my Favorites portfolio as a wedding gift, just “share” your portfolio with your friends by taking screen shots and sending them to your friends. It’s great for those special occasions like weddings, graduations, and anniversaries. You can definitely let your loved ones know what you’d love to receive!
After your first purchase, you are entitled to a 10% discount on future giclees.
If you refer someone who buys a giclee over $500, we give them 8% off and you a matching credit on your next print over $500.
All our prints are shipped unframed; within the U.S., in boxes, and internationally, rolled in our custom mailing tubes.
We recommend using a local framer for your giclee, so you can choose exactly how you want to present your art.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3:
- Choose the work you connect to by putting it in your “favorites portfolio.”
- Use the ArtBeamer app to see my art on your walls to choose the best fit.
- Buy it using the shopping cart. Free shipping in the continental US.
(Allow 3 weeks for delivery. 30-day money back guarantee.)
If you decide to return a print within 30 days of purchase and it is in good condition, we will refund the money you paid for it. So, save the box it’s sent in, just in case.
Quality Art You Can Trust
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- As the artist, I, Chip, sign and number each print.
- I have been the leading-selling artist for the past 10 years in the Gallery On The Green, one of the oldest and most prestigious galleries in New England.
- We use one of the best printers in the world; they guarantee their giclees for 100 years under normal use.
- Real people are behind this website to call if you need help or have a question. Email Opal at email@example.com. or call her at (802) 457-4956.
- Many repeat customers.
If we still have the original, we do accept trade-ins in good condition.